Second Skin Audio

What subs to get?

So I am somewhat new to car audio but I have fallen in love. I own a little Geo Prizm and I need some type of BOOM. Ofcourse I am low on cash but I am torn between two speakers. Which ones should I get? They need to be 10 inch subs :(. I recently built my own box and know that two 12's would not fit or atleast give ANY type of room with the proper space needed. I am using a HIfonics Gl 1400.1

500x4ohm

1000X2 ohm

1400X1 ohm

Orion Xtr104 @ 4 Ohm

http://www.sonicelec...ion-XTR104.html

Or the

Rockford Fosgate P2D210

http://www.sonicelec...t%5BIgnore%5D=1

Thank you much for your inputs

alright man, Seriously. read the rules. Please. You may not understand why there are no "VS" threads but all they do is start flame wars and cause arguments.I'm such a rent-a-mod now. But i did p.m. you telling you this already so i figured maybe you didn;t see it.

I Would increase my budget, Read as much info on this site as you can STARTING with the rules. Build a good system and invest in quality equipment, it lasts longer.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Something to help you decide is that you listed Dual voice coil subs, one is 4ohm and the other is two ohm. You need to figure what you want your final ohm load to be and if you have the electrical for it. Can you give us an idea on those first.

if you are on a budget and unsure of what you really want at this , maybe you should look for some quality name brand subs on ebay find a hand full of auctions that are low bids and watch them count down and try to get them cheap in the last minute , i say hand full because chances are most of them will get bid up , if you buy something cheap enough it's no big deal if you don't like it as long you haven't overpaid to get .

alright man, Seriously. read the rules. Please. You may not understand why there are no "VS" threads but all they do is start flame wars and cause arguments.I'm such a rent-a-mod now. But i did p.m. you telling you this already so i figured maybe you didn;t see it.

Whats wrong with flame wars, at least it makes it fun. You are more like a hall monitor than a moderator anyways, no one likes a hall monitor. Edited by Rich65

Whats wrong with flame wars, at least it makes it fun. You are more like a hall monitor than a moderator anyways, no one likes a hall monitor.

I'm not here to make friends.

Whats wrong with flame wars, at least it makes it fun. You are more like a hall monitor than a moderator anyways, no one likes a hall monitor.

I'm not here to make friends.

Well lets see not here to make friends, not here to give advice, then what are you here for?