H/O Alternator for 08' Impala

Hello, I am thinking about getting another alternator for my 08' Impala. I have a Crescendo BC2000d and an old Sony XM-754HX 4 channel and 2 12" Kicker CVX wired at 1 ohm. I have 1/0 cable running my crescendo and I did the big 3 with 1/0 cable. I have the stock alternator and battery.

When I did the big 3 I noticed my car will say battery saver mode active after the car is running for a while. When the car is running the amp will idle voltage at 14.8. So it seems I have great connections. When I really play the music loud my lights still dim which I assume means i'm getting a voltage drop. So my question is should I get a H/O alternator? Which brand is the best? How many amp alternator will I need? Also, the battery saver mode means it's conserving charging I think or it regulates over charging....I think. So if I get a H/O alternator will it even help since there is a voltage regulator? Would I be better off just upgrading my battery? Or adding one in the trunk? How can I eliminate my headlights dimming?

I know I've asked a lot of questions I just know there are a lot of experienced guys on the forum here. Thanks for the help.

Archived