Second Skin Audio

My Recent builds

gotta say, lookin good. I like the desings. Great cuts on the bracing too. Makes me want to build a few boxes just because. I think I am going to have to try the kerfing thing soon. Does it help much compared to doing 45s? Again, great work. thanks for sharing.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

gotta say, lookin good. I like the desings. Great cuts on the bracing too. Makes me want to build a few boxes just because. I think I am going to have to try the kerfing thing soon. Does it help much compared to doing 45s? Again, great work. thanks for sharing.

Yes the kerfing seems to help with the flow and not to mention it looks SEXY.......I don't do many kerfs because no-one seems to want to spend the extra $20 ....lol.........Oh and thanks for the compliments!!!!

Is kerfing the plywood easier or harder than mdf. I've kerfed mdf before but never had the chance to on plywood. Just wondered if it was more or less forgiving than mdf . Nice builds man. Keep it coming. You do much fiberglass work to ?

Thanks......Never done any fiberglass.....This particular PLY wasn't fond of kerfing.....I managed to break the first one but the second try was a charm......MDF does seem a little more forgiving.......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived