97 jimmy (4.3l) squealing pulley after belt fell off

no advise?

im going to be replacing the idler pulley and tensioner pulley hopefully nothing to major got fucked up :/

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Coolant is slick- could be causing the squeak. I wouldn't think you should have any problems....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Coolant is slick- could be causing the squeak. I wouldn't think you should have any problems....

i dunno i think the idler pulley is squeaking... i just bought a dayco belts (40 bucks lol) and a new idler pulley and washers (my new singer alternator doesnt line up perfectly so im gonna put a washer or two behind the new idler pulley and hopefully that lines everything up)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

It is easy to change the intake manifold gasket(S), The hardest part is the plastic upper intake. When i had the coolant leak at the intake, i also changed the timing chain, timing chain cover, power steering pump, water pump, radiator hoses, valve cover gaskets, upgraded the poppet injectors to the new style spider injectors, changed the O2 sensors, spark plugs, wires, rotor and cap. Some of it was not needed but what the hell. I have 178000 miles on it now. It runs great.