Don't worry, the subs will be unharmed. And they are going to be in the lowest part of the box. Besides the short piece in the pics now which is going to be behind my seat brackets. They will be right above it. And if you are talking about the 6 w6 8s, he moved his back seats forward. Im leaving mine in the stock location. Im thinking about cutting a hole and fiberglassing the back.

• 3 weeks later...

Would moving the seats up half a inch to allow spacers be that big of a deal? Just so they fit in properly cause if you sand down the back of the box it might flex. Unless you added like a 3/8 threaded rod for braceing,

Just a idea

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Nice! Like I said, same basic truck, just yours has a bigger cab and chassis. Quick question, if that's the 5.3, are you having problems with a coolant leak that you can't find? Mine seems like it's leaking coolant and I can't figure out where from...

POTATO!

Thanks. And the HDs only have the 6.0. But mine was leaking. But I put some of that prestone stop leak I believe, which you can get at walmart or any auto parts store. And I haven't seen that dang low coolant light in a while.

Thanks. And the HDs only have the 6.0. But mine was leaking. But I put some of that prestone stop leak I believe, which you can get at walmart or any auto parts store. And I haven't seen that dang low coolant light in a while.

Really? It looks like the same size engine. Lol. I tried some before but I'll try it again...probably should flush all the water out first, lol.

POTATO!

Archived