[HELP] Soundstream Pro Audio

Hi, I need help with speakers of Soundstream Pro Audio series (link here: http://www.soundstream.com/AudioProducts/Speakers_Tweeters/pro_series.htm

Sorry for my not perfect english but I am Italian and I don't speak english perfectly :)

I am building my custom doors and I have to put in each door:

2 x SST-22

2 x SM16-94

1 x SST-104

I have amplifiers to give enough power to them (all Soundstream Tarantula Series):

-TX2.350 175x2 at 2Ohm, use it for 4 SST-22

-TX4.560 100x4 at 4Ohm, use it for 4 SM16-94

-TX4.400 220x2 at 4Ohm bridged, use it for 2 SST-104

I have also an electronic crossover Soundstream X05-pro: http://www.carentertainmentgeek.com/2011/08/soundstream-x05-pro-processors-spectrum.html

Now, what do you think of this speakers? Are they loud and clean? And I ask you if you can tell me what frequences "set" on every speakers with my crossover to have them sound loud but clean. Sorry, I am a newbie with "loud front" and I am really interested in create a loud one ;)

Last question: I have read on the website of the italian Soundstream dealer that they suggest to install midrange SM16-94 in a "close space" of about 2 liters fileld with acrylic absorbent (I hope last two words are correct because I use a translator). Do you think I really to create a close space in the rear of my custom door? Because I don't want to create close spaces but fill my custom door (when installed on car) with acoustic absorbent and, fill my car (door, roof, etc) with dynamat extreme.

Thank you for your help, you are really a great community ;)

I have all soundstream pro audio mids and highs in my truck and I love them. very clean sounding and very efficient. I would recommend to anyone. My equipment is in my signiture. I have my 6.5s crossed at 200hz and my sst-05 crossed at 3khz and my massive ct1-a crossed at 1.2khz. I have a 8'' subs in the back to supplement bass until my sub stage is done. My system is loud and clean. can be heard from a good distance easily

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

Yea. its a full fiberglassed enclosure in both doors. i haven't taken any pics yet. but i will soon. everything is sealed. the frequency response of the speakers are 150hz on up, so I crossed them at 200 at the amp. Im running the crossover at the radio and the crossover at the amp in unison. the 6x8s in the doors are running off the crossover at the deck which is set to 100hz. the 6.5s are crossed at the amp which is at 200hz. like i said it sounds great, not only from me but from everyone who has heard them. young and old.

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

Thank you for all your informations!

Sorry if I don't understand everything but as I said, I don't speak ensligh very well: I have to ask you again but I'll try to explain better... ok, you have custom fiberglass doors and I am building them for my car... but "behind" the fibergalss panel on your door where I see speakers, all speakers have an enclosure? Because I don't understand if you have simply built your custom door and "put" on it speakers or if you created special enclosure in the rear of the door for every speaker.

Thank you very much and I am curious about pics (also pic of the "creation" of these doors so I can "spy" the construction ^^ ).

Here are some pics:

SSPX0133.jpg

After

IMG_1669.jpg

Everything shares one common chamber. all the speakers and the tweeters are enclosed. the pocket of the original door was removed to give me to airspace to put the speakers. I used fleece(hope I spelled that right) to create the mold and fiberglassed that. then I used fiberglass mat over top of that to give it strength. and then bondo smooth everything out.

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

No, no foam. these pro audio series speakers really don't have much xmax. I believe the xmax on the sst-654n is only 2mm one way. they really don't move much at all. I have my 6x8 covering all the mid-bass, and my 6.5s covering the mid range. so my 6.5s sound really good on voice and instrumental type music like metal, raggae, etc. I have 2 EQ settings on my deck, one for hip hop, raggae, or similar musical sounds and another setting for rock type music

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts