Id pick the subs without a doubt

Personally I find driving around without a decent stereo is a chore and can get brutal

Besides you've already got a dope Caddy,just toss in the subs and roll like a boss

Theft won't be an issue unless you play your music everywhere...which in that case is your fault for drawing attention to yourself

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys what you think i wanna get rims but if i get rims i dont get my 2 DC's level 4 so in other words no crazy bass for me =( because i only have a G to spend these rims are 900 bucks from a friend so im geting a deal and i got the same car what would you do??? p.s its killing me not having bass for 2 months lol

caddy.jpg

Yea those rims are ugly, get subs

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

• 2 weeks later...
Id pick the subs without a doubt Personally I find driving around without a decent stereo is a chore and can get brutal Besides you've already got a dope Caddy,just toss in the subs and roll like a boss Theft won't be an issue unless you play your music everywhere...which in that case is your fault for drawing attention to yourself

i try not to as much as i can and thanks i dont even have the DC logo on my car..... cuz people in RI are snakes!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18