Sonic Electronix

My new system, just basic questions, Also to S10 owners, I have a few questions for you guys.

48" wide, subtract thickness of the wood on each side. Then are you going to run common chamber or individual chamber, even if you have 3" extra dont forget the width behind the subs too. Unless you have 48" width front to back up and down then it might get super tight and it won't leave much space between the subs so yo will need some super duper bracing inside the box to stiffen it up. Just some thought in my head.

edit,

you ninja'd me. nevermind.

Edited by strangeduck

are you gonna run a stock alt? or are you gonna upgrade it?

i would recommend like two group 31 batteries along with a battery under the hood with 0 gauge all around.

edit: maybe you can get away with one group 31 and one under the hood. i dont know, im not a battery expert.

Edited by Kranny

are you gonna run a stock alt? or are you gonna upgrade it?

i would recommend like two group 31 batteries along with a battery under the hood with 0 gauge all around.

edit: maybe you can get away with one group 31 and one under the hood. i dont know, im not a battery expert.

I have a H/O 220 amp already in it o.O stock one was 75 amps ^_^ And for the batteries, I'm not a expert either xD!