First posting here. Have been following for awhile, but more of a reader...

Anyway, here is the pile of stuff going into 'Blunty's' Tahoe

Pioneer AVH-P6300Bt

RF T600-4

RF T1500-1 bdcp

Kicker QS 65.2

Kicker KS65

(3) Kicker L3's

20" Flip Down

lbs of mat

lbs of KunKonceptz copper wire

As of midnight lastnight, the sound system is up and running. Just making noise at this point. Have to finish setting it up.

Still need to install the flip down and security....

oh yeah, we had the help from 'Cricket' the whole day. She chilled back and fourth between the center console and one of the woofers helping the boys work on the truck lol

2012-06-02131028.jpg

2012-06-02131036.jpg

2012-06-02131059.jpg

2012-06-02161421.jpg

Edited by Johnny248

-= J-dUb =-

....no 12 step program can cure my car audio addiction...

It is up and running.. .Sounds pretty damn good so far. My DD-1 stopped working after setting the T1500-1 gains (still waiting for a reply from D'Amore about the problem

) so I had to set the T600-4 up without it. The QS drivers are pretty impressive. Phyiscally, they look pretty beefy. Tweeers seem good also. The Crossovers are beautiful, however I would have thought that they would have more tuning options. All you get is a bi-amp option, and 0, +3. +6 tweeter inserts. The KS in the rear stress a little at the higher volumes. You can def tell the difference between the two sets. The L3's are hitting pretty hard, however I think the enclsoure is tuned a little bit too high. Does not have quite the low end output I was hoping for. Other than that, I can say that the Blunty is loving it. It is at a point where you can play it loud and enjoy it. I do want to get the gains set correctly though....

-= J-dUb =-

....no 12 step program can cure my car audio addiction...

thats a lot of goodies going into that truck lol almost wish it was going in my truck haha

x2 looks like someone had a late christmas... i wish i was this lucky every now and again lol

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)