Sonic Electronix

1st Gen Scion xB Box Questions

SUP Steve looks like back in game some never get out of it, Some of you know me bassnatzii competed for a long time usaci, dbdrag now just building good looking and LOUD fun setups.. :) i have a RS Scion that i have been playing with now

real Name Dennis Easley, or Team EH, or Team Driven, Bassnatzii, been around a bit, some world finals trophies and was a certified judge for usaci back in day, also did the nopi car show scene for a bit LOL..

I have tried a few box build in them ports up subs up, sealed firing back, sealed firing up, subs up port drivers side, subs back port drivers side, sups up, port pass side, and subs back port pass side

trying to keep it a stock style which don't give lots of room but removed the back pieces so to the floor the fake floor pieces and spare tire piece gone..

Thinking of doing subs up ports back in new box, about 5 cubes before displacement wondering what kinda luck people have had with this esp demo style

planet audio 3k

upgraed alt

1/0 ran thru

extra battery

upgraded the big 3 with the alt being done of course

Right now i have 2 memphis Audio haven't put it on a meter way it is but of course want mroe out of it like any bass head LOL

Just wondering what you have found best freq for some good LOW bass and LOUD out of under the window line boxes... I have thought about doing a wall back behind the seats as still kids ride in car so need the seats.. just for wow factor but still thinking the street style way first..

any input others have here or Steve been awhile dude, hope all is well

Thanks for the advice and possibly save me some money on wood for which way to lean towards

no one on these? am I just gonna have to do a wall behind that last seat? 8-10 cubes then?

was hoping to have one of those loud setups without a wall, but then again wall has the wow factor for some..

Archived