little flex 15" btl in camry low power

Re-worked my box a little, put some big 45s in three corners to take box from 5.3 cuft to 4.6ft and tuning from 29hz up to 32hz. Also resined the inside to seal it up good. Still need to do some vertical bracing, probably a couple of 2x2 or something.

the resined 45s:

photoa.jpg

photo.jpg

box before:

IMG_20120317_163945.jpg

little window flex:

Need better/more batteries and I'm going to go down to .5 ohm. Tried it with stock battery and dc power 270xp, voltage drops to 11's quick!

Thx. It's a Sundown 3000d, the FI is a d1 it's hooked up 2ohms. I always though my headliner back there was loose until i realized the whole roof is moving that much. I though about going to a 18" but don't think the car will hold up.

It's just slightly louder than my 12x2 type r's in a prefab on a pdx1.1000, LoL.

man thats good shit, the 18 would be fucking insane lol. i met up with a dude who had an aq 18" hdc3 and that shit felt like his roof was gonna pop off lol and i couldnt breath only on a shitty autotek 1200 watt garbage amp. i have an american bass hd12d2 that i replaced my 2 memphis cast m3 15s with and let me tell you, this one single 12" sub is absolutely insane. more bass and spl than the 2 15s. if your thinking about going to 18 give ab a try man. there fairly priced and will pound harder than any sub in there class.] but im thinking different now a days lol. im thinking anyone can bang big with huge subs lol. but what can i do with a tiny 8 incher? dudes are hitting 150+ with sundown 8. how crazy is that shit lol. well either way, your setup looks like it hurts lol i like

I've got 3 and 1/2 SA8 v1.5's. Bought one that needed reconed, then bought 2 more off a kid on CL in a pos ported box. Tried to order a drop in recone kit for the one from Jacob at sundown, he shipped me a complete freshly reconed sub for price of drop in recone and basket! So still have just the motor too!

I build a .6cuft box tuned to 36 for the fresh recone. It doesn't compare at all to the btl, but I would say it compared to some of my past (late 90's) set-ups with dual 10"/12" on 400w or so. Pretty impressive. The v2's = beast!