RE: Dale

I received a bunch of calls last week about a post. I got some emails and I read the posts. Let me first say it wasn't me. Check my mac address and besides that I was in Ely, Nevada ( Actually Sheldon ) which is closer to Salt Lake City, UT then it is to Reno. I don't support what was written down although I can't argue with some of it. I tried to post last week but, my blackberry wouldn't allow me to. I was staying at the Historic Nevadian in Ely an they don't have a business area for me to post a reply. But, like I said, its over with and I don't want to revisit it again.

Christian, I am still working on getting your trophies and like I said you will get them. Waiting on Doug to make them. Ray, I know it got windy and hit your hood. I told you to send me the bill and I would take care of it and you said don't worry about it. That is all I am going to say about this and like I said before this part of my life is over with.

Sonic FX Dale

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497