sphinxbccp Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 Where are you buying it?? I went to every store I can think of and no one sells it. Are there other products that give the same effect? Any help is appreciated! Quote Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
Siete_Cinqo Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 Ordered some today from amazon Quote Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
sphinxbccp Posted June 13, 2012 Author Report Posted June 13, 2012 I was thinking about it but I wanted to finish my project soon lol Quote Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.