99CivicEx Posted June 16, 2012 Report Posted June 16, 2012 Hey guys. I've came across an equalizer and its neat and all but I want it to be set up with my subs but I don't know how to set it up as the eq has a sub gain knob and I know the gain isn't a volume knob blah blah blah. And also it has a frequency knob So how can I set the eq up with the subs if the eq has 7volts pre outs. Thanks guys. 99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC
99CivicEx Posted June 17, 2012 Author Report Posted June 17, 2012 Bump 99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.