Hu Electronic Help!

i plan on gettin a kenwood ddx8019 or dnx7100 that has a usb and the only way to play movies are on a dvd or thru an ipod. I really dont wanna buy an ipod and was tryin to stop usin cds.

So my question is if i buy the ipod cable and a external hd, could i b able to cut the end of the ipod cable and the end of the hd cable connect em together and b able to use the hd as if it was a ipod? or is there somethin else i could do?

03 chevy impala lshu: JVC kw-nx7000comp: pg rsd 65cscomp amp: RF punch 500xwiring: 1/0 knukonceptz and 4 gauge Tsunamisub: 2 12" D1 Sundown Nightshadessub box: still need 1sub amp: 2x Aq 2200dsbattery: (front)Duralast Gold;(back) 2x Deka Intimidator g31electrical: big 3 in 1/0 gauge knu flexsecurity: Clifford Matrix 50.5x

yea i wish it was that easy. just thought since theyre both storage devices it might work

03 chevy impala lshu: JVC kw-nx7000comp: pg rsd 65cscomp amp: RF punch 500xwiring: 1/0 knukonceptz and 4 gauge Tsunamisub: 2 12" D1 Sundown Nightshadessub box: still need 1sub amp: 2x Aq 2200dsbattery: (front)Duralast Gold;(back) 2x Deka Intimidator g31electrical: big 3 in 1/0 gauge knu flexsecurity: Clifford Matrix 50.5x

Archived