got160s? Posted July 1, 2012 Author Report Posted July 1, 2012 In my eyes customer service is a huge part of knowing what to buy. Plus the woofers take a beating, I have even saw some huge abuse taken by them. I know team dc as well as rusty have my back. Quote Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
got160s? Posted July 2, 2012 Author Report Posted July 2, 2012 Anyone think I should take a vid of all the batts and subs in the back to be a little more realistic? Quote Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.