sugguestions for highs and tweets to work with my DD DDW6.5

S_Fantom

Hello,

I have a 2010 Jeep Grand cherokee SRT-8 with kicker system that i would like to upgrade. I have a Kenwood DNX9990HD for the headunit and 2 15" M3 Mojos with 2 Digital Designs M2B 1700W mono block amps. For the midbass in the front doors ive decided to customize and install a Digital Designs DDW6.5 in each door and power them with a Digital Designs SS2B 2ch amp @ 375wx2. I would like some suggestions on some 6.5" seperates, tweets and or components that will work well with this set up. Since i will have The DDW6.5 in the doors i will instal a kick panel. The dash can fit a 3.5" and the rear doors are 6.5". I have a budget of about $700-800 set aside for these speakers.

Thank you in advance for any sugguestions.

Fantom

if you have DD mid bass and amps, why not go with DD for the seperates?? their VO line is badass!!

2004 cavalier 2 door 5 speedalpine cda-103skar pax 6.5s

power acoustik D1-6000power acoustic 4-2600soundquest 1/0 throughoutDC XL M2 18 walledstock altbig 3 donestock battery under hood, 1400cca 400ah semi battery in the trunk

if you have DD mid bass and amps, why not go with DD for the seperates?? their VO line is badass!!

Im considering them but i dont know anyone who has them so i cant go listen for myself.

Fantom

youtube does wonders. i know its not the same but you get the idea of how they sound. if it was me, id trust getting them without hearing them

2004 cavalier 2 door 5 speedalpine cda-103skar pax 6.5s

power acoustik D1-6000power acoustic 4-2600soundquest 1/0 throughoutDC XL M2 18 walledstock altbig 3 donestock battery under hood, 1400cca 400ah semi battery in the trunk

Archived