Sonic Electronix

hi i have right now 2 sa-8v2 in my mazda 3 hatchback and i wanted to know if 2 audioque hdc3 18" with aluminium coil would fit in my mazda 3. ps i odnt need the backseat :P im gonna run them on 2 audioque 2200d and yes i have all the requirment for the electrical :P i want to tunethe box pretty low so i want it in the 35~ max. TRUNK DIMENSION : height: 22 width:38 dept:52

thanks alo for your help. im trying to get myself something really low. and wanted to try those aq's

you're looking at 25 cubes of volume. I think you could go for it. Recommended net volume for ported ( I assume you want ported ) is 6 cubes per 18" sub

He doesn't need 25 cubes of space for two 18s.. idk if that was a typo or what...... I have worked on mazda 3 hatchbacks at my work and utilizing just the hatch space two 15s would work just fine. if you want to go 18s, go right ahead but you won't need to need 25 cubes before or after displacements

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

you're looking at 25 cubes of volume. I think you could go for it. Recommended net volume for ported ( I assume you want ported ) is 6 cubes per 18" sub

He doesn't need 25 cubes of space for two 18s.. idk if that was a typo or what...... I have worked on mazda 3 hatchbacks at my work and utilizing just the hatch space two 15s would work just fine. if you want to go 18s, go right ahead but you won't need to need 25 cubes before or after displacements

he has a total of 25 cubes to work with lol

he has a total of 25 cubes to work with lol

as you can see from this instance, things go over my head very easily.. lol my bad bro but like I said two 15s would work in just the hatch area just fine

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.