Second Skin Audio

Walling 4 door car

Very nice. I just got a killer deal on two UFO style fi btl 18's, so I figured I'd try my first wall. I'm trying to ask as many questions I can about it without annoying people, lol. You never learn unless you try, right?

Exactly... this wall is the 3rd box i have built. the 2nd was a flat wall.... you learn from mistakes and asking questions.. dont be afraid to ask we will try and help you out.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Right on, I appreciate it.

What kind of power are you running, and have you had it metered? Sorry if it's in your build log, I'm just curious.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Right on, I appreciate it.

What kind of power are you running, and have you had it metered? Sorry if it's in your build log, I'm just curious.

i was running just 1 crescendo 3500.. with that amp i did a 151.3 @ 29 hrtz haha but im switching that amp out for an NS-1 ;)

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Aw shit, it's gonna get real, lol. I'll be running an saz-3500 at first, and see what I can get out of it. How did you secure your false floor?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I've contemplated doing a wall when i get done with school and get a real job and buy a new car, and use my lancer to wall off, or buy a blazer and wall that off, but I'm 6'6...i just don't see a wall all the way to the B pillar in my future....My back doesn't like sitting up straight, and my legs like having their room....

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

mlstrass has a BAD ASS wall in his little old maxima i think it is...last i was in it was 4 HDC3 15s and i wanna say 4 AQ3500s....HOLY SHIT was that thing loud.....

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Aw shit, it's gonna get real, lol. I'll be running an saz-3500 at first, and see what I can get out of it. How did you secure your false floor?

I built a frame structure out of 2x4s then PL glued it to the floor. then after i put the actual floor on i filled it in with great stuff.

mlstrass has a BAD ASS wall in his little old maxima i think it is...last i was in it was 4 HDC3 15s and i wanna say 4 AQ3500s....HOLY SHIT was that thing loud.....

Ya that car was nasty loud..