Sonic Electronix

i have plastidip on my rims i hate it because its a flat black and you cant clean mud and dirt off of them with out messing up the plastidip and you have to do it really heavy or it will come off just driving i didnt do my spare as good as the others and its only on the flat front of a honeycomb rim now its like $6 a can and it takes a almost a whole can to do 1 rim good i got any barely with 1 can for 2 rims and 1 of the lug holes peeled off anyway

if you go to the website i listed before on page one....they make a special "rubber" like rag that cleans plastidip /\

and your supposed to spray it on thick anyways and they make more than flat black.......

www.dipyourcar.com

look at everything they have....its pretty sweet.....i might do my whole car!

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

if you go to the website i listed before on page one....they make a special "rubber" like rag that cleans plastidip /\

and your supposed to spray it on thick anyways and they make more than flat black.......

www.dipyourcar.com

look at everything they have....its pretty sweet.....i might do my whole car!

they only sell black in the spray unless you order it and it comes out flat i didnt want

Dipyourcar also has glossifiers and metalizers.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

has anyone thought of plasti-dipping they're enclosure?( the inside) it would definitly seal all the edges and its cheap.

im thinkn bout doing my whole car (outside) just gotta decide a color to use......

but yea....enclosures.... do you think it could raise output? maybe someone should test this....i would but my system isnt loud enough to notice any gain and i dont have a termlab

Honestly dude I was going to plastidip the whole outside of my car too but think about if its worth spending $300 and have some asshole come up to.your car in a parkinglot and peel some off...that's what stopped me

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

/\ dude that would piss me off sooooo bad.

good point though! and theres alot of assholes that would do it

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq