wanna go active with my set up!! HELP??

Great deck choice!

And for reference....

http://support.alpine-usa.com/products/documents/OM_CDA-9887.PDF

Should help you find the graphic if you still want to try it out or have questions with other settings

Team NorthWestSPL

i dont particurlaly want to use the graphic just got the deck and i was playing around with it a little just trying to check out all of the features of the deck...

soo just for shits and giggles what do you think about what my set up is going to be

Alpine cda-9887 head unit.

2 alpine v12 MRV-545 4 channel amps

8 power bass 4xl 6.5" mids.

2 Power bass 4xl 8" mids

4 crescendo 2" super tweeters

1 kicker KX2500.1

4 dual 4 ohm 15" subs not sure what brand yet looking for something with good xmax but only about 700 rms each im thinking some SSA GCON's would do the trick

also a mechman 270 amp alternator

and an xs power D3400 battery

so what do you all think of that set up

Edited by jbiddle.com

Head Unit -- Alpine CDA-9887

Mids and highs -- 2 Crescendo PWX-8's

4 Crescendo PWX-6's

4 Crescendo FT-1 Super tweeters

Mids and Highs amps -- 2 Alpine V12 MRV-F545

Subs -- TBD

Sub amp -- Crescendo Bass Cleff BC2000.

Sub Box -- Ported box 9 cubic foot tuned to 37hz for 2 15 with 140 inch port area

Processor - Alpine imprint

make sure you turn off the power IC i know that option you have to turn the HU off, hold the menu button and get into some other menu. No reason to have the internal amp running if you don't use it.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.