Sonic Electronix

ur could throw in some aero ports to try and give urself the correct port area but really doing a whole lot to those is a waste of time and money, i mean a few aeros would be more than u paid for the WHOLE setup, go get some pvc and use Torres calculator and try to figure out ur parameters and it will give u how long to cut the pvc given a certain diameter to get u by i guess.

But in all honesty u should really almost go buy 1 decent 10 or 12 and make a box for that, and then work on upgrading your amp. go to sonicelectronix.com maybe find a woofer thats 600 rms worthy, good budget amps id go with hifonics or mb quart. Audio is just expensive man :D

audioque and RE are probably some of the best bang for buck woofers out there

Edited by tbake223

02 Ford Focus ZX3 hatch

4-Infinity Kappa 682.9cf's

DC Lvl 4

Hifonics BRZ 1200.1 @ 1 ohm

Kicker Wires

Rockford RCAs

Future Upgrades

Knu 1/0

XS Power D1200

80 mil audiotechnix B stock

i got this small box too i was wondering if the amp would be way to much for it once i find the box to it i can tell you the specs

if anyone else has or does have one of these do you know the spec this one came in a purple box i dont know a brand until i do find it tho

IMG_2463.jpg

I wouldn't put more than about 80-125 rms to this thing. These cheap old boom boxes come with tweeters that don't need an X-over you can send a bass signal to them and not ruin them somehow, can't remember precisely which type they are. Maybe someone with a little more experience than me will chime in.

EDIT: I remember a lot of people who had these in the 90s with underrated little amps like Punch 75s. They sent them a full range signal with no X-over installed it sounded OK but boomy with no midbass like a sony mini hifi system from wal-mart (you all know someone who has one of those).

Edited by 8ight

I'm gonna hate