FS: Kenwood KVT-512 Flip-out H/U *SOLD*

Just gotta a crazy good deal I couldn't pass up from a friend with a pioneer so I'm lettin my kenwood go. I have kept very good care of it and it has zero scratches or anything on the screen, it comes with the wiring harness, remote and the ipod connection cord. Never had any problems with it except for the other day it had this weird problem where on the ipod it would skip at high volume, but I unplugged the ipod cord from the unit, cleaned it and put it back in and all has been fine since..

Price is $260 need this gone! Buy it within the first 24 hours of this post and I'll throw in a garmin nuvi 260 nav unit with the charger for free!

General Features:

• In-dash AM/FM, DVD, CD, MP3 player
  • iPod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable allows you to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system
  • Motorized, retractable screen
  • 7" TFT LCD Touchscreen monitor
  • Navigation Ready (Kenwood KNA-G510 navigation unit sold separately)
  • Switchable blue and red button lighting
  • CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
  • Power Output:
    • Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
    • RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels

[*]CD Text Display

[*]MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

[*]1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

• Playback of DVD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA
  • Tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
  • EQ3 (3-band parametric equalizer with seven preset tone curves)
  • BBE MP Digital Sound processing to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
  • High and low pass filers

Expandability Options:

• 2 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front and switchable rear/non-fading subwoofer)
  • Wireless remote control ready: Kenwood KNA-RCDV330 required and sold separately.
  • Navigation Ready: Kenwood KNA-G510 required and sold separately
  • SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready with subscription and the purchase of one of the following adapters required and sold separately: Kenwood SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or Kenwood KCA-XM100V XM Radio Adapter
  • HD Radio Ready: Kenwood KTC-HR200 required and sold separately.
  • Bluetooth Ready: Kenwood KCA-BT200 required and sold separately.
  • NavTraffic Ready: Subscription with either one of the following: Kenwood GXM30 XM/NavTraffic Receiver or Kenwood GTM10FM Traffic Receiver
  • iPod Audio/Video Ready: Allows you to charge and control your iPod files through the Kenwood head unit with the recommended purchase of one of the following adapters:
    • Kenwood KCA-iP300V 3-wire adapter for audio and video files.
    • Kenwood KCA-iP200 2-wire adapter for audio files.
    • Kenwood KCA-iP100 1-wire adapter for audio files.
    • For audio playback, you can also use the standard Apple iPod-to-USB cable that is included with most iPods; however, Kenwood recommends one of their adapters as they perform better under extreme temperatures.

[*]Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm headphone jack style allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.

[*]Rear USB input for control of USB Memory Sticks and other portable storage units via USB.

[*]1 set of Rear RCA Audio/Video Inputs for playback of external audio/video device such as an Xbox360 or PS3.

[*]Rear camera audio/video input

[*]CD Changer controls

bce2e388.jpg

91699242.jpg

fe70eea4.jpg

heres a video of some of its functions

th_be9d8836.jpg

Edited by BEEMDUB