SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

@xxxterra I just don't know if I can use it. Maybe for the batteries if I stack them on top of each other.

@bigmescan It will be back soon bro. I will be starting the wall back soon. Just have to wait for school to end so I have a stead paycheck again.

@xxxterra I just don't know if I can use it. Maybe for the batteries if I stack them on top of each other.

Eh the batts would still eat into the space of the box that way. I think you had a decent idea in making a cubby into the box for them. Maybe just make it the entire width of the box. Would definitely be easier that way and the like 1" area that you got from not doing it would probably just wind up being a dead spot anyways.

What are your max dimensions back there? just curious.

Looking a dimensions today. Trying to throw something together with google sketchup but I'm not to great at it. Anyway with all three batteries at the very back length wise I can get a depth of 19 5/8", the height is 32 1/2" from the inside of the wheel well to the max height then with a short 45 degree angle I can get a height of 36 1/2" I forgot to measure what the width of this would be at the top. The width from wheel well to wheel well is 41". As far as available airspace if I built to this max dimensions I was getting an estimate of about 16 cu ft max airspace available.

Also I'm going to try and get some stuff done on the doors this weekend I have all the materials I just need some free time now lol. I want to atleast have them ready so when I get the new wall finished everything can be playing. Also I have to attempt a round 3 with the pillars.

Looking a dimensions today. Trying to throw something together with google sketchup but I'm not to great at it. Anyway with all three batteries at the very back length wise I can get a depth of 19 5/8", the height is 32 1/2" from the inside of the wheel well to the max height then with a short 45 degree angle I can get a height of 36 1/2" I forgot to measure what the width of this would be at the top. The width from wheel well to wheel well is 41". As far as available airspace if I built to this max dimensions I was getting an estimate of about 16 cu ft max airspace available.

Also I'm going to try and get some stuff done on the doors this weekend I have all the materials I just need some free time now lol. I want to atleast have them ready so when I get the new wall finished everything can be playing. Also I have to attempt a round 3 with the pillars.

Hmm. Well you have just enough depth to do subs facing up, sealed bottom section of 5 cubes or so then a 10 cube ported section up top. Plus you could add a thick plexi to the back wall and still see out the back window thru the port!

Thats probably the way Id build it.

Hmm. Well you have just enough depth to do subs facing up, sealed bottom section of 5 cubes or so then a 10 cube ported section up top. Plus you could add a thick plexi to the back wall and still see out the back window thru the port!

Thats probably the way Id build it.

I think I'm just doing a flat wall. Psi suggested atleast 6 cu per sub sealed. I already have my back windows dipped anyway haha. We will see what happens.

CameraZOOM-20140412114343220.jpg

Trying to fix the warped driver panel. Going to sand the inside some and get some new plastic clips and maybe that will fix my problem.

I think I'm just doing a flat wall. Psi suggested atleast 6 cu per sub sealed. I already have my back windows dipped anyway haha. We will see what happens.

Gotcha, that would be way better considering your space constraint. I thought you were set on a 4th tho. Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

I've got about 3 layers on the passenger side door and I think it may be good now it is quite heavy compared to stock. I have to patch up the driver side still but after I get it all glassed up they are both getting wrapped. I also was able to get the driver side panel to sit flush after some new clips. Then finally I threw a new sticker on my back window to rep some sweet battery terminals. CameraZOOM-20140414150255133.jpg CameraZOOM-20140414153431556.jpgCameraZOOM-20140414150245259.jpg

Gotcha, that would be way better considering your space constraint. I thought you were set on a 4th tho. Looking forward to seeing how this goes.
I still wish I could fit a 4th lol

Archived