Sonic Electronix

I know some people are using them in an open baffle home setup. I'll look for the picture to give you an idea.

I did manage to find an old school setup with 8 of them in a van

oldcarstereos024.jpg

By the Bye; here is a lower cost alternative. Thought about getting a few of these to play with in the car. I am sure that they wouldn't go ham lol but they would be a riot in the car.

http://www.mcmelectr...5-2985-/55-2985

That looks FUN!

Can't say say you would break any records or whatnot, but it would be a low end monster and an eye catcher.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I know some people are using them in an open baffle home setup. I'll look for the picture to give you an idea.

I did manage to find an old school setup with 8 of them in a van

By the Bye; here is a lower cost alternative. Thought about getting a few of these to play with in the car. I am sure that they wouldn't go ham lol but they would be a riot in the car.

http://www.mcmelectr...5-2985-/55-2985

That looks FUN!

Can't say say you would break any records or whatnot, but it would be a low end monster and an eye catcher.

For sure. I bet you could put 4 of these in a sealed enclosure (~26-30cu.)dampened to all hell, stuffed with poly and foam. Yeah, the xmax and true power handling is weak sauce and your Fs would be in the high 30's but damn. It's a 21". 2-4 of them would do work. Couple that with cabin gain and you are looking at a beast that moves air on low wattage. I'm all for the WoW factor over being loud but that's just me.

Edited by TheScottishBear

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Well I figured that my 50W RMS 10 inch polk audio sub hits 100.2 decibels on the norm, if i got a sub that basically would multiply the Sd of the 10 by about 4 and a half, that shit would slam regardless. Of course I would have to power it correctly or it would sound lame. My goal is to get louder bass on songs like hard in the paint or bass I love you. Because anyone can have a sub that slaps at 100Hz but I really like that feeling of a 25-40HZ soundwave being blasted in a room. The feeling is undescribable. My dad has a B52 matrix 1000 with the 15 inch driver and that rattles the house. So I feel like 1 upping his system with a slightly overpowered 21! :D

B.T.T.M

-Jake Ryan