SkooB916 Posted July 23, 2012 Report Posted July 23, 2012 My name is Antonio & i've been a member of these forums since 2007. I'm looking for employment...ANYWHERE in Sacramento! Seriously, I have nothing. My work experience is mainly Retail based with Customer Service, Sales, & Labor. I'd gladly intern for an Audio job or an automotive career given the opportunity. I am 23 years old and currently enrolled full time at Sacramento City College for morning courses only so I will have all day to work if needed. I am a nerd in love with all things technology and I have great communication skills. If there are any questions feel free to contact me via forum, MONSTER, Facebook ::Antonio Miller, Email, cell, anything. Quote
SkooB916 Posted July 23, 2012 Author Report Posted July 23, 2012 Hire this man he's positive & has a can-do attitude! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.