Sundown Audio

Starting my rebuild this weekend. Have sold off alot of my old stuff and bought alot of new. I have a 91 isuzu trooper 4 door planning on 2 sa12d4's as my base to build around,they will b powered by a memphis mclass 1100. I got 2 infinity ref 860w's for my midbass, 2 kenwood 6x9's for full sound, set of alpine 6.5 components for front, and 2 3" horn tweeters to round it out. I also have a memphis c3 12 that i was thinkin bought putting in seperate chamber and running it off a rockford 600 old skool punch. my mid bass isgoing to be run buy a autotek 1000 (cheapin lol) and a rockford 600w 2 channel for 6x9 and components. will post pics soon.

how i sound wit my windows down

don't put in the seperate sub... its not a good idea to mix subs and or have different sizes. just run the two 12's.are the 6x9s going in the rear? are you able to bandpass the mid amp? are you running a cross over for the midrange and tweets, or are they going to be active? just a few good questions.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

i am running a crossover and 6x9s go in back doors can bandpass not sure yet 2 8s are front kicks or doors along with alpine components I am considering going 4th gen but im old school and don't really know a whole lot about it would love some help with ideas

how i sound wit my windows down