Second Skin Audio

Any experience with Vibe or Hifonics

vibe is very high end but not in US only in europe i have sold and installed tons of it and not had one! come back yet! and the higher end stuff like the black death series and the space series hits hard! the black air does good for budget! all the mids and highs are very clean and crisp! my demo truck has 20k watts and two black death 15's and 14 mids and highs includeing 8" black death midbass woofers in the doors but i dont blame people for not recomending it if they have never been hands on with it! i only like it cause i have installed so much of it! but go with you gut im not here to sell you woofers i can if you want but just offering advice! hope i helped!

like others said, hifonics subs suck donkey dick. I've literally blown every one of them i've had on accident. Their amps are awesome though I have never had a problem. If you want to spend 200 or less for a whole system realistically look on craigslist for a sub, box, amp combo. You get what you pay for in car audio. Go with what the other guys recommended. +1 on the sundown's and +1 on type R's.

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-