I'm selling my Pioneer DEH-P660 headunit that the previous owner had installed into my Jeep. Theres nothing wrong with it at all, I only took it out because it didn't have an Aux/USB input to hook my iPod up with. Everything worked fine on it when I took it out. It came out of a Jeep Cherokee (1999) and I still have the wiring harness and dash kit to install it into a Cherokee that you can have for free if you want it when you buy it. One of the mounting tabs on the dash kit bracket is broke, but other than that everything works great. Everything on the headunit itself works perfectly. Cosmetically I give it a 9/10, its in great condition. The previous owner of my Jeep really babied it and its obvious that he took really good care of his stuff.

All I want is $25 + shipping for it. I think thats a pretty fair price but shoot me an offer if you think otherwise. Heres a link to it on the pioneer website http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-P660

100_0653.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0661.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^