Second Skin Audio

one sub or two

yeah... ok, so I guess what it comes down to is, just use whats there, and upgrade amp latter... ok thanks guys.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

ok, so this is not done. he came over today, we talked about it. Going with one type s 12 for now, with the infinity amp. I did get him to agree to latter upgrade amp and sub, amp first. then kept the enclosure as is. laid up some more glass. heres what i'm thinking. For the new sub, maybe the Fi ssd12. when the time comes the amp... what do you guys thinkhttp://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_27733_Massive-Audio-NX5.html

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

type R

edit: then upgrade to ssd. although you're gonna want to put more power to it. are you stuck on running a 5 channel? or can you run 2 amps, one for mids and highs, and one for the sub?

Edited by Kranny