I currently own a base model grand prix that didn’t come with stock fog lights. I know I can easily slip in the housing from a GT model so I'll have a spot for the fogs. My question is, would anyone know how to wire them? (I dont have a clue since there isnt any oem wires to run to the ballast) I don’t mind running a switch into my car to keep the stock lights untouched and to the keep the wiring simple.

Also I believe that the stock fog lights that come with grand prix's are 898 bulbs. Which would be the best hid kit to buy? An 898 or a different type of bulb that would be able to fit in that housing?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

did you look at any fog kits for your car? They usually have wiring harnesses ...

Do you mean looking at any HID conversion kit? Yes I have done that, but my car doesnt have stock fog lights at all, so I'm basically adding 2 separate lights. If i put an hid kit on I wont have any OEM wire to plug into the ballast/light to give it power or to turn the lights on.