dl9890 Posted August 9, 2012 Report Posted August 9, 2012 I'm going to be getting rid of my 2 12" Kicker comps and replacing them with a Fi Q 15" I'm going to be putting them into a custom box. It's going to be running off a DX1000.1 @ 2 ohms (1,036 RMS) Any suggestions or ideas/tips before I go forth with this let me know. Thanks! Quote
kingleo Posted August 9, 2012 Report Posted August 9, 2012 I'm going to be getting rid of my 2 12" Kicker comps and replacing them with a Fi Q 15" I'm going to be putting them into a custom box. It's going to be running off a DX1000.1 @ 2 ohms (1,036 RMS) Any suggestions or ideas/tips before I go forth with this let me know. Thanks! Get a bigger amp. Quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
dl9890 Posted August 10, 2012 Author Report Posted August 10, 2012 I'm going to be getting rid of my 2 12" Kicker comps and replacing them with a Fi Q 15" I'm going to be putting them into a custom box. It's going to be running off a DX1000.1 @ 2 ohms (1,036 RMS) Any suggestions or ideas/tips before I go forth with this let me know. Thanks! Get a bigger amp. That's out of the question. Quote
kingleo Posted August 10, 2012 Report Posted August 10, 2012 I'm going to be getting rid of my 2 12" Kicker comps and replacing them with a Fi Q 15" I'm going to be putting them into a custom box. It's going to be running off a DX1000.1 @ 2 ohms (1,036 RMS) Any suggestions or ideas/tips before I go forth with this let me know. Thanks! Get a bigger amp. Build a rock solid box. Tuned in.That's out of the question. Quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
dl9890 Posted August 10, 2012 Author Report Posted August 10, 2012 I'm going to be getting rid of my 2 12" Kicker comps and replacing them with a Fi Q 15" I'm going to be putting them into a custom box. It's going to be running off a DX1000.1 @ 2 ohms (1,036 RMS) Any suggestions or ideas/tips before I go forth with this let me know. Thanks! Get a bigger amp. Build a rock solid box. Tuned in.That's out of the question. What? How so? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.