3 Way Setup (wat Do I Need)

FYI-Future-Star

i have 2 sets of Rockford power series 6.5 comps and i wanna run active would i be able to use a 4" speaker and run 3way active if so what would i need i already have a Sundown 100.4 and know i would need 2 more channels to do so so besides the speakers and 6 channels what would i need to do so i was looking into the 3sixty.2 but really need some help on to plan this out for when i get back from the desert

all help is appreciated

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i have 2 sets of Rockford power series 6.5 comps and i wanna run active would i be able to use a 4" speaker and run 3way active if so what would i need i already have a Sundown 100.4 and know i would need 2 more channels to do so so besides the speakers and 6 channels what would i need to do so i was looking into the 3sixty.2 but really need some help on to plan this out for when i get back from the desert

all help is appreciated

Im sure there are different ways to do it, here is the way i have it.

Kicker 5.25 Comp set for high and mid range, using the suplied passive crossover and HP set at 150 Hz for the set on the amp

Kicker 6.5 Midbass HP at 80 Hz from my kicker 3 way acvtive crossover, then LP at my second channel on my 4 channel amp at 500 Hz. Its called a bandbass filter

There are many ways to do it with acvtive crossovers and amp settings, or build your own passive crossovers....But if you can afford it go with the 360

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

from what i have been reading the 100.4s have really good crossovers on them so if i get the 360 would i still need anything else i dont wanna use the passive crossovers

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841