aerickson Posted August 14, 2012 Report Posted August 14, 2012 It looks good. Don't know a lot of people that run solo x's. Quote
yaboy22 Posted August 14, 2012 Author Report Posted August 14, 2012 Thanks, it will be replaced soon Quote
1996BLKBauer Posted August 15, 2012 Report Posted August 15, 2012 I would be pissed if a shop hacked up my car to gain access to a battery. There has to be another way, instead of cutting holes like that. I am not trying to be mean, I would just be pissed if I where you. But everything else seems legit to me. I really like the bass knob. Quote 1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.
yaboy22 Posted August 15, 2012 Author Report Posted August 15, 2012 I would be pissed if a shop hacked up my car to gain access to a battery. There has to be another way, instead of cutting holes like that. I am not trying to be mean, I would just be pissed if I where you. But everything else seems legit to me. I really like the bass knob. LOL I just seen it today after I took the back seat out. They actually never mentioned it to me. Its cool tho, I was thinking of having the metal cut out anyway. The bass knob was the best thing they did. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.