Jump to content

yaboy22

Members
  • Posts

    178
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yaboy22

  1. I didn't know new SMD's were in the making. I gotta read more on here.
  2. Let's get this sold
  3. That's what I think it taste like too. But yeah, its not enough alcohol in it.
  4. I was drinking this last night and it tastes very good. Really smooth, knocked off the whole bottle LOL
  5. Lower price
  6. Click on the youtube link on the bottom right of the video
  7. LOL I just seen it today after I took the back seat out. They actually never mentioned it to me. Its cool tho, I was thinking of having the metal cut out anyway. The bass knob was the best thing they did.
  8. I'm going to start trying different beers. A cheap way to go for Vodka that's not bad is New Amsterdam Red Berry.
  9. I have had this amp for about 2 months and only had it running for 1 month. I originally purchased it off of Amazon for $1,200. I am looking to upgrade my system so this has got to go. Asking for $750 shipped. Specs: 4 ohms: 1250 watts x 1 chan 2 ohms: 2200 watts x 1 chan 1 ohm: 3750 watts x 1 chan Max output 7500 watts x 1 chan For full specs go here: http://www.sonicelec...1D-TE4001D.html
  10. Thanks, it will be replaced soon
  11. LOL that's what I was leaning towards
  12. Thanks, I have seen the light tho. Thinking bout grabbing either 2 AA 15 Mayhems or 2 Fi N3s on 2 2500bdcp
  13. LOL I didn't know any better. And the port hole is at the bottom
  14. I didn't say they did a great job, I was just showing what they did. I am mad I didn't just look into learning myself before letting them do it. I liked the bass knob as well. It beats tho
  15. I have learned a lot from this forum and will be upgrading my system soon. I learned that I could have easily done what the sound shop did and saved myself quite a bit of money. I was so naive before, but with your help I am heading in the right path. Well here is the setup that was done by the shop. I stopped at just this setup because I didn't want to go any further with the mids and highs till I got the new setup. I am getting rid of the sub and amp very soon. But here are some pics for now. 1 Kicker Solo X 18 Dual 2 ohm MTX Thunder Elite 4001D Alpine IDA-X305BT Head Unit 2 Shuriken SK-BT60 Batteries Amp on the amp rack, Second battery also on this rack Ground in the back In dash bass knob
  16. If you can't remember, it had to have been fun LOL.
  17. Just copy the CD to your iTunes
×
×
  • Create New...