MrEwubbsZ's Ranger. ~Crossover Question! UPDATE! 5/26/14

I dont know if you plan on having any switches for lights or for the amp turn on or anything like that, but that little cubby hole below the dash board comes down and the top of it makes a great place to hide switches. I have all of my switches in there, nobody could figure out where they were lol

That is where I was going to put my volt meter. Seems like I nice little spot. Then try and find some kinda switch or knob for the amp and put it when the cig lighter use to be.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a 1999 ford ranger XLT with the EXACT same head unit lol. and i was thinking about doing 2 15's build. but for right now im doing a single 15 TC sounds LMS-4000 with 58 sq in of port area. just got my box made and AQ2200 came in today. im excited to see how your build turns out though!

i have a 1999 ford ranger XLT with the EXACT same head unit lol. and i was thinking about doing 2 15's build. but for right now im doing a single 15 TC sounds LMS-4000 with 58 sq in of port area. just got my box made and AQ2200 came in today. im excited to see how your build turns out though!

lol thats funny as hell about the head unit. lol it came with the truck when i got it.

I cant wait to see how this turns out either.

Ill have to check out your build

Archived