Playerlarry09 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 Love ranger builds lol I have a 97 ranger with 2 zv3 18s in it wish I knew local people with rangers to hear hope to meter mine next year sometime
MrEwubbsZ Posted October 20, 2012 Author Report Posted October 20, 2012 Love ranger builds lol I have a 97 ranger with 2 zv3 18s in it wish I knew local people with rangers to hear hope to meter mine next year sometime Nice 2 18's in a ranger... I think that will be what i do next. I need to get more power to these dc's first though so i can actually see what they can do. they are only getting 1000 each right now. What kinda amp do you have the 18's on? 2000 Ranger Build Log
Playerlarry09 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 2 SAZ-1500D v3s strapped right now but I want to do like level 5s on a 7.5k or something crazy lol like its a ranger no one expects you to get loud on the streets lol but your stuff looks sick wish I could do all that box stuff lol
MrEwubbsZ Posted October 20, 2012 Author Report Posted October 20, 2012 2 SAZ-1500D v3s strapped right now but I want to do like level 5s on a 7.5k or something crazy lol like its a ranger no one expects you to get loud on the streets lol but your stuff looks sick wish I could do all that box stuff lol That is EXACTLY why i love ranger builds. i feel like people like around like "Is that coming for that mini truck.... noooo... WOW it is coming for that truck!" lol and you got some nice equipment. Probably sounds pretty good. Honestly as far as the box goes it just takes time just make sure you dont rush. 2000 Ranger Build Log
Playerlarry09 Posted October 20, 2012 Report Posted October 20, 2012 I guess my stuff is ok dont want it but it thumps lol ya I tried to make a box screwed it up now I just pay people lol
Redsrt Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 I witnessed some of this lol. 1 xfl 12" sub 1 m1 alpine amp 1/0 gauge wire Jvc head unit Custom built box 3.5 with 6" aeroport Voltmeter Capcell
MrEwubbsZ Posted February 3, 2013 Author Report Posted February 3, 2013 Yeah its all gone now though. Spring will bring a new build. 2000 Ranger Build Log
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 Put 20s on the ranger today.Had to plasti dip them first though because the chrome was chipping SOOO bad... But they look great now 2000 Ranger Build Log
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 16, 2013 Author Report Posted March 16, 2013 I gotta take a better picture tomorrow it's to dark now 2000 Ranger Build Log
MrEwubbsZ Posted March 30, 2013 Author Report Posted March 30, 2013 N2sThere is that beard I was talking about Shaving it tomorrow though 2000 Ranger Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.