Can You Guess ?

I just bought a new deck off ebay and lets just say it was a pretty penny (and by pretty penny i mean 1700 bucks pretty ) Ill give ya a hint the only thing it does is plays cds no dvd player not ipod ready no eq not even an internal amp major cool points if you can guess the new deck !

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I just bought a new deck off ebay and lets just say it was a pretty penny (and by pretty penny i mean 1700 bucks pretty ) Ill give ya a hint the only thing it does is plays cds no dvd player not ipod ready no eq not even an internal amp major cool points if you can guess the new deck !

denon? they have a sick cd player out there. don't know much bout it though.

I had to make a deal with the devil to get that deck but i think itll be worth it in the end =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

pics?

I just bought it so i wont have pics for awhile .......but they are coming =)

Archived