Jump to content

Can You Guess ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought a new deck off ebay and lets just say it was a pretty penny (and by pretty penny i mean 1700 bucks pretty ) Ill give ya a hint the only thing it does is plays cds no dvd player not ipod ready no eq not even an internal amp major cool points if you can guess the new deck !

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted
I just bought a new deck off ebay and lets just say it was a pretty penny (and by pretty penny i mean 1700 bucks pretty ) Ill give ya a hint the only thing it does is plays cds no dvd player not ipod ready no eq not even an internal amp major cool points if you can guess the new deck !

denon? they have a sick cd player out there. don't know much bout it though.

Posted

Damn !!!! you guys know your shit ! Its the denon z1 !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

I had to make a deal with the devil to get that deck but i think itll be worth it in the end =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Guest Nismofreak
Posted
Damn !!!! you guys know your shit ! Its the denon z1 !!!!

O YAH!!!! :lol: Man I'm a PIMP!!!!

I wish I can get a denon deck....Denon FTMFW!!!

Posted
pics?

I just bought it so i wont have pics for awhile .......but they are coming =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...