I hate to talk bad about a dead man, but he was one of the most shit talking individuals in rap. I know he will be a Texas legend and all, but he didn't make many friends. I don't think he will be severely missed in the hip-hop community by other rappers, but his fan base is a different story. I heard he had beef with other rappers in Texas, didn't like Jeezy and others, and the said my state, GA, and the surrounding aren't in the south and shouldn't be considered the "South". I love the dude to death and will miss him, but he was one of the few people that didn't care who you were, he would tell you how he felt to your face. Thats how I'll remember him.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I hate to talk bad about a dead man, but he was one of the most shit talking individuals in rap. I know he will be a Texas legend and all, but he didn't make many friends. I don't think he will be severely missed in the hip-hop community by other rappers, but his fan base is a different story. I heard he had beef with other rappers in Texas, didn't like Jeezy and others, and the said my state, GA, and the surrounding aren't in the south and shouldn't be considered the "South". I love the dude to death and will miss him, but he was one of the few people that didn't care who you were, he would tell you how he felt to your face. Thats how I'll remember him.

yeah.. thats the rap world.. not every rapper likes other rappers.. wether they are from south, north, east or west.. i mean rappers have beef with each other all the time... hense why proof, notourious B.I.G, and tupac are dead.. i cant say that why 50 got shot.. but.. look at snoop and knight. yanno..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Guest MegaloManiac

meh its not bothering anyone, even though i am from tx :P, but i just wanted to know what you were expecting out of this thread. seems like you are trying to troll a bit IMO.