blow through enclosures for standard cabs

bwoodring

I have built something similar to what you are talking about for the same truck but it was for 2-15's. I can't remember his name but it was someone from this forum that I got the design from. Check it out

jarredondo199921.jpg

this is pretty nice but unfortunately i gont have enough height for the subs to stand up like this...theyll either have to be on an angle or fire up (or down) inside the box......do you have any specs on this box as far as tuning and such? also what kind of truck is it in?

i will be running them as a matter of fact im looking at their e-level setup because of the automation on start-up capability lol....i like the afct that the truck will go to ride height on start-up and check itself every 45 seconds lol......air ride for the lazy, because i used to have an analogue guage setup in my ranger and that shit was too much work for an everyday driver lol

I have built something similar to what you are talking about for the same truck but it was for 2-15's. I can't remember his name but it was someone from this forum that I got the design from. Check it out

jarredondo199921.jpg

this is pretty nice but unfortunately i gont have enough height for the subs to stand up like this...theyll either have to be on an angle or fire up (or down) inside the box......do you have any specs on this box as far as tuning and such? also what kind of truck is it in?

I can't really remember what the tuning was and the box was for a 2008 Dodge Truck, it was a 4 door.

Archived