Jump to content

Tweeter decision


STL.Don

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am getting 2 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos's installed on 2 Earthquake Sound PHD2000W amps and I will be upgrading my mids and highs as well.

I am looking at some loudspeakers from AudioPipe, but not sure. But I am going to need some tweeters as well. I have been looking at many different brands that this shop offers. But I am going to be getting titanium tweeters, but I don't know the best brand to go with.

I will also have a set of Earquake Sound 4" components that will be put in my kick panels, but I am wanting to know a good set of titanium tweeters that people know about and have experienced. I have heard many good things about a few brands but want others opinions.

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...