Jump to content

Opinions on Fosgate P1 8's


Jessica

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not really interested in pro audio stuff.

I am really entertaining the thought of getting a pair of Fosgate P1 8's for my mid bass. I think they have an fs of 40hz and i will run them off an active crossover with a high pass around 55 or 60hz and low pass probably around 300-500hz or maybe less. I am planning on adding to sets of 6 1/2" midrange and then tweets.

I am just curious how well the p1's will perform in that range.

Edit:

Internet shuts off here at 6:00pm my time which is 40 minutes from now. So if i don't reply that is why. I'll be back on about 9:00pm when i get home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...