Jump to content

Old School PHILCO Home Stereo


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I cleaned it up and it looks good. This thing would have been gone years ago if my father would have let my mother do away with it or give it away. This thing was my mothers first stereo and thankfully it is still here because ill put it to use playing my records and cassettes. Yes im only 25 but I do listen to a lot of various music and have cassettes and records. Ive listened to music on this thing ever since I can remember. I have two vids of it playing but one is just a dark vid where I was standing in the bathroom at the other end of the house to see how loud it still was.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 433 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...