Jump to content

options for custom doors.


LoudBimmer

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's time to start working on custom doors.

Right now I have 1 set of DD cs6.5, selenium st200 and sundown sax100.4D. I want to add another set of speakers.

I was thinking of adding 8" mid to it or running 2 6.5" in each door? along with selenium and tweeter.

Now, if I'm going to run 2 6.5", I can hook them up to channel 1 & 2 (2 speakers per channel) @ 2 ohms (80 wrms each) and then run seleniums to channel 3 @ 4 ohms ( 50 wrms each) and have channel 4 open.

If I decide to run 8", 6.5" and selenium then I would connect 8" to channel 1 @ 2 ohms (80wrms each) , 6.5 (with tweeter and crossover)to channel 2 @ 2 ohms (80wrms each) and seleniums to channel 3 @ 4 ohms (50wrms each) and have channel 4 open.

Would I need to buy any crossovers for speakers? Would I be able to add a 6.5" or 8" subwoofer to each door instead of mids?

What other good combinations would be good to run?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...