Jump to content

I Need Sponsors "NO, not audio related"


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm riding for a cause thats near to my heart. The situation is, believe it or not, human trafficking in TN. I will be riding my bike 15 miles to raise money and awareness toward the cause.

Riding my bike is a small thing in some ways, but for the people I'm riding for, it's a huge deal. The money I'm raising is so critical to their lives - to their cause. It is used well, it flows directly to the folks who need the most support and in the end I'm assured of the impact it delivers. So please, remember me on RIDE day and give generously - I promise to RIDE hard and long and, knowing you are with me is a great encouragement. The following link is where donations are to be made. As a last resort I'll take donations through paypal, but I don't want anything to think I'm making a dime out of this.

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1651451&langPref=en-CA

I know this is sorta weird being a car audio forum and please my intention is not to make someone upset or anything like that. I'm not sure I'm even allowed to do this on SMD. But I won't just let it go by while I wonder "Hmmm.. I wonder if I can post it on SMD, guess I'll never know". So I'm asking, if you have it, share a little bit of it toward a great cause. Thank you and God Bless!!!

- Jason

COOLWAZABI !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...