Not sure which presidential candidate to pick?

If you need a quiz to help make your decision, you probably shouldn't be voting.

Lolololol do you have any idea how many people died so you can vote?

I dont care if you vote without looking. There is no reason to not vote.

This is possibly one of the most idiotic statements made in this thread. People who have no clue what they are voting for do not deserve to have a voice for the direction of a country.

Why the fuck would you not vote. There is zero reason to not at least learn fucking somethig ANYTHING about who is going to run your country. People have gave up SO MUCH so that what you say actually matters. Fucking learn something and vote.

That is not what you said in your original post. You said "I dont care if you vote without looking. There is no reason to not vote." If someone doesn't take the time to educate themselves on the topics they should in no way be able to have a say in how this country is led. Now I'm not talking about the people who are just narrow minded and blindly follow the mainstream media because at least they have their information however skewed it may be. I'm talking about the people who literally have no idea what is going on and will simply do as you said and vote by not even looking.

I'm sorry i shouldnt of said that I didn't mean that. All im trying to say is it is ridiculous that some many people don't even care

Archived