Not sure which presidential candidate to pick?

Found two different sites offering "quizzes" to help you determine which candidate you support more for this 2012 election. Of course they don't hit on EVERY topic in the presidential campaign, but it is helpful in your final decision making.

This one goes into more detail and explains the different topics in greater detail if your unsure.

http://www.ontheissues.org/default.htm

More "modern" looking but doesn't give you a multitude of choices.

http://www.isidewith.com/

Figured I would share this, maybe someone else out there is a little unsure like I was.

Of course this SHOULD NOT be the only sources you look at though! Enjoy.

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

I'm just very tired of Democrats running things ... So I'm voting Republican

Just me

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

The one thing I hate about having to do this every four years, is trying to decide who is the lesser of two evils.

Not interested in Obama and not too impressed with Romney (I missed the debate, but I'm not liking some of the stuff I've heard).

I might take the quizzes just for fun.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Don't base your decisions and thoughts on word of mouth. People are going to make shit up and twist it in favor of their favored candidate. Not only that but you know the telephone game they taught us in school? The story changes every time someone tells it and by time it gets to you it's all sorts of messed up.

If you don't know who to vote for then do some research.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I may look at that quiz but I tend to base my decision on my actual experience and whether or not I can trust the candidate (which is hard for both)

And here is my experience.

Under Bush, I had lost the best job I ever had, pay wise. The business then went under. I had to go on unemployment.

I could not find a job that would even match my unemployment pay for half a year.

I had to move back home with parents

Obama came to office, my unemployment was extended for a few months, I then found a job making decent money.

I then moved on to a second job and tried to expand a small business.

That business did not work so well but I found another job immediately.

That job did not pay too well and early this year I was able to start a new small business.

My car payment is lowered,

my insurance rates are lowered.

I now rent my own house.

My nieces and nephew's schools have gotten more teachers and new books and expanded extra curricular activities.

My friend's run labs have gotten more grants to continue cancer research.

I hear people remark that Obama is screwing things up more and more, but what I wrote above is what I see, and I believe what I see over what blind followers tell me without evidence to back up their claims.

Now, I watch a bit of a debate in which Obama says he wants to support more Math and Science education, and small business, and middle class people like me. Should I trust him? He has done those things for me so far so yes.

Then I hear Mitt say he wants to solve the deficit, when asked how, he has no explanation of how it could work mathematically. Except that he would close tax loopholes that the rich take advantage of. He would know what those are since he has taken advantage of them as a member of the top 1% himself. However, I am skeptic on this for 3 reasons.

1. Is there enough money to be saved in closing these loopholes?

2. Will he betray his top 1% buddies to do this and effectively attack them?

3. Will these rich folk just find other ways to hide money or get around these measures? Or just pull out of the US all together?

Then Mitt says he wants to cut funding to PBS, which in my mind, is an important aide for childhood education in the home.

I am straight, but I do find everyone to be equal and believe everyone deserves the same rights and freedoms in our country.

I understand that Mitt would like to deny the right of marriage to same sex couples. This is not OK in my book.

I understand that Obama would like to open up these rights to all that deserve them. I like that.

Now, Mitt does talk nice and seems to come across as a nice leader as compared to Obama seeming like just a middle level boss or something.

Mitt is a smooth talker, Obama is not.

Does this hold any value to me? I am not sure.

So to those that very much dislike Obama, and say that his supporters are brain washed, and would like me to support Mitt instead.

Why? In accordance with what I wrote, why should I take that gamble if things have been working for me?

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

obama isnt a smooth talker? thats what everyonr says is how well spoken he is. different ball game without a screen to read i guess.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you need a quiz to help make your decision, you probably shouldn't be voting.

As a reference it is nice. Following the quiz you can select each candidate and find a HUGE list of their standings on a multitude of different topics. Just another tool at my hand to help with my decision.

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Archived