Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

He posted a dd-1 I asked a question he replied within 3 minutes I then sent money had a few more questions the next day about shipping he answered very very fast got my package 2 days later as in perfect condition like stated thanks man will do business again and I recommend anyone to do business with him

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3808 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...