Fi Bl Vs Q: Which Amp

Ok I have 600 to spend on a sub and an amp, im putting this system in a mercury sable wagon and want it to pound but i also want quality, Im thinkin of gettin either one of these in a 12", if i go with the BL are all the add ons worth it, this is gonna be a daily sub. And what should i get for an amp, this is really the big question, i was lookin at a 1 ohm-1000 watt Hifonics amp for 200, and which voice coil setup should i get. Thanks alot for this and if u could answer as quickly as possible that would be sick. :)

1996 Mercury Sable Stationwagon

- Infinity Kappa 682.7 cf's front and back

- Alpine Pdx-4.100

- Hifonics Txi 1008D

- Fi 12" Q, ported at 33Hz

- Kicker distribution hardware

- (1) Kicker 4 gauge run

Plans....

- Sound Processor (Rockford 3sixty.2 or MTX)

- Dynamat

- another Fi Q 12

- H/O alternator

- Aftermarket Headunit

- Component set for upfront

Ok I have 600 to spend on a sub and an amp, im putting this system in a mercury sable wagon and want it to pound but i also want quality, Im thinkin of gettin either one of these in a 12", if i go with the BL are all the add ons worth it, this is gonna be a daily sub. And what should i get for an amp, this is really the big question, i was lookin at a 1 ohm-1000 watt Hifonics amp for 200, and which voice coil setup should i get. Thanks alot for this and if u could answer as quickly as possible that would be sick. :)

Don't even waste your time with that Hifonics. For $600 I'd get a Bl 18 and a RF T10001bd.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...