this project came out AMAZING. Thanks for posting all of those pictures, i know from experience how that chews up your time having to stop and snap at every stage. And then to upload, post and follow the thread is even harder. It really does look awesome. I love that flat-blue paint too.

thanks steve!

Car looks damn sexy. One question though, what size are the NUE's(rotiforms)? was thinking about getting a set for my jetta but i dont know if i want 17's or 18's

those NUE's are 17x8 18's seem to be a little TOO big. 17's look just right IMO

I like everything except the crooked subs

next time we will probably change it up a bit, we like to make everything we do a little different and new. we have never done that before so it was worth a try

i hate decals with a passion but this car is a sexy beast.

we wanted to make it absolutely over the top with decals.

DROOOOL

Subaru, sweet paint job, super clean install. This thing is just sick. Amazing job, guys. I really like that enclosure, too.

no paint, thats a wrap

Super clean install. Looks freaking amazing. I love the door panels and trunk panel.

thanks!

Looks sick...never realized you guys where down by the Marina. I lived in Santa Monica off Ocean Park and 11th for years. Dad still lives there. Saw you have the 12v Makita drivers in one of the pics. I love those little things..they work damn good.

Great job on the build it looks pure sex. I've always loved wrx's and Sti's.

we are right on lincoln blvd between venice and washington.

Saw pics of almost everything... curious though on how you did the port through the deck. Any pics of that anywhere that may not have made it into the thread?

we actually chopped up the rear deckDSC_6474.jpg

and in this picture you can see how the inside of the box slopes up into the rear deck that we cut up.

DSC_6312.jpg

love it

:nuts:

468x60drc.jpg

Archived